It is time to step up your design game! Add a little extra interest by curving your text.
Today I am going to teach you how to add your text to a curve or shape. The process is simple. After reading this post, or watching the video, you'll be curving words like a pro!
Here are the steps:
1. type out the words / phrases
2. draw a swirly line or a shape you want to apply the text to
3. double click the word to make a white circle with arrows appear
4. drag the word on to the line or shape
5. continue refining the words / phrase
6. convert to path
How easy is that! Check out the video below for the full play by play.
Let me know what you think about this. I'd love to see what you make using this technique!