- Open the Silhouette Library and navigate to the patterns folder.
- In a separate window, navigate to your digital paper/pattern files. You’ll want to use the JPEG version for this trick.
- Drag and drop the JPEG images into the patterns folder in Silhouette Studio. Wait for the files to completely sync into the library.
- Select your text or shape and open the fill panel. Choose the pattern and it will be applied.
- Use the scale and pan pattern buttons to customize the pattern to fit the shape or text.
Please note: this post may contain affiliate links to products I use. When you purchase items from these links, I make a small commission that helps fund craft projects I share with you. This does NOT cost you anything extra, but it is a great way to show your appreciation for Crafty Christie’s Creations.