In the video below you will see how I put it all together. I did one side with all the pieces glued down and the other side with foam tape and glue dots. It is amazing the difference a little dimension can make.
The top layer is pretty fragile with all those tiny cutouts. I slowed down my speed and used the overcut on my cameo (settings: 80lb cardstock, speed 2, blade 3, force 30)
I usually cut my score lines with a blade of zero. Since the score marks are on the front and are guides for the backsides, consider setting the blade to 1 or the default settings to make them easier to find.
Please excuse my few technical difficulties, I ran out of storage on my phone while shooting the video so there are a few gaps in the visual process, but I explain it all. I’m confident you’ll be successful!